Ski USA - Connecticut

Woodbury Ski Area Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for Woodbury Ski Area at  m altitude issued: 6 am07 Dec 2016 (local time)
Ski USA - Connecticut

Woodbury Ski Area Resort Reviews

UsWoodbury Ski Area

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for Woodbury Ski Area Ski Resort

Ski Resort Rating: Rate Woodbury Ski Area

• October 28, 2010
    from United States

I have been coming to Woodbury Ski Area for the last 12 years and I love it. I feel free and easy there. I went by the other day to check it out and was blown away by all the changes. They totally redid thier lodge and now have a killer display of new snowboards and boots. They told me that they were going to have uniforms this year and I tried to apply for a job, but they said that they already have a crew of professionals this year. I hiked up to the half pipe and it looks sick. They told me that they are planning to open any day now and from the looks of the hill they are ready to make snow. I am looking forward to another awsome winter.
    P.S. I don't care if any one is turned away by other reviews because I like the place, quaint. Peace

• February 20, 2010
    from United States

Don't waste your money! Woodbury Ski Area is overpriced, but more importantly it is dangerous! It is also rundown and filthy. There are not enough tubes for everyone and no-one organizing the runs or lines. The staff are not identified by any nametags, logos or anything. The staff member I found just standing at the top of the bunny tube slope did not speak English. We watched the owner pick a fight with someone's grandfather when he tried to tell people coming in not to waste their money. The parking lot is on a mud mountain, which actually gave us a great view of the police and ambulance arriving. We left just in time.