Ski Slovakia

Štrbské Pleso Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for Strbske Pleso at  m altitude issued: 6 pm10 Dec 2016 (local time)
Ski Slovakia

Štrbské Pleso Resort Reviews

LoŠtrbské Pleso

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for Štrbské Pleso Ski Resort

Ski Resort Rating: Rate Štrbské Pleso

• March 17, 2008
    from United Kingdom

Loved this place. Only recently learned to board at the young age of 33. Was staying in Zdiar approx 1/2 drive away at the Ginger Monkey Hostel when the two owners took me along with them for the day. It was ideal for me, the conditions were great, in fact the two days I was there, one was sunny and the next was blizzard like, had a great time both days. Really helped me build my confidence up here and loved ever minute of it so much so I was practically the last person off the slopes each day! (not because I was too slow either!)

• January 31, 2008
    from United Kingdom

Really enjoyed this resort. Good for beginner/intermediates looking to help build confidence. After spending several days here my confidence grew rapidly. Pretty icy in parts but that may be because I went VERY late in the season.
    Lots of skiers who carve a lot of moguls in the top part of the mountain but if you snowboard there's always some fresh stuff to the right of the main slope for you to tear up.
    Although the resort only has a few runs, its location is brilliant for getting to other resorts such as Stary Smokovec, Tatranska Lomnica.
    Recommended for those who like to travel and not stay in one resort for a long period. I traveled to most resorts in the High Tatras and it was easy on my budget.
    Excellent transport links to Zakopane (Poland), Bratislava (Slovakia).