Ski Austria

St Johann-Alpendorf Resort Reviews

Ski Austria

St Johann-Alpendorf Resort Reviews

AuSt Johann-Alpendorf

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for St Johann-Alpendorf Ski Resort

• February 18, 2006
    from United Kingdom

The is by far the most cosy place I've ever been... nice resorts, nice atmosphere... try it... only thing is that the small resorts are a bit out of town, therefore skibuses are needed but nothing that should keep you away. 5 out of 6 stars :)

• January 13, 2006
    from United Kingdom

Highly recommended, I went skiing for the first time in Alpendorf last season. The Village itself is very picturesque. The ski lifts were only 5 mins from our Apartment, so could get lots of skiing in. The blue runs were great, but there seems to be plenty of more tricky stuff for the experts. Definately going again soon.

• March 02, 2005
    from Denmark

It`s a perfekt skiresort for all kind of skiers beginners as well as pro. It was my first time in St.Johann this year, but for sure not my last. I will be back next year together with my to boys. There is wonderful oppotunity kids ski school. All i can say try it.

• January 12, 2005
    from Netherlands

St. Johann im Pongou is a beautifull resort. I learned to ski in this place
    wich was about 5 years ago.
    I must say that the village is a dream that comes true.
    its for all kinds of levels.
    you can start as a beginner and grow to a prof like me. i love the place

• January 03, 2005
    from United Kingdom

Its amazing. Any beginner, intermediate or advanced skier would find it a dream come true. The village is so pretty and snow covers the land for miles. I definitly recomend this resort.