Ski USA - New York

Song Mountain Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for Song Mountain at  m altitude issued: 12 am10 Dec 2016 (local time)
Ski USA - New York

Song Mountain Resort Reviews

UsSong Mountain

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for Song Mountain Ski Resort

Ski Resort Rating: Rate Song Mountain

• March 01, 2009
    from United States

I think that Song Mountain is a wonderful mountain. When I learned to snowboard my mom insisted on having me learn there because of their bunny hill. Song Mountain is a nice uncrowded small place to just go for a day. My mom takes us every Sunday basically. I love Song Mountain and I hope you will too.

• December 19, 2008
    from United States

Song Mountain is pretty much a joke. They open whenever they feel like it, and close early or don't open A LOT! I guess this might not matter to the casual day tripper but if you have a season pass there you are getting ripped off. Labrador Mt. and Greek Peak are so much better than this hole, and only 15 min. and 30 min. further away respectively (coming from Syracuse).
    They also only really have 1 lift they run, so it gets very crowded on busy nights. Another example of how they rip off their customers. The only lift they run that's not a surface lift is a triple that is very slow and using that lift makes it very difficult to reach half of their terrain without major flat-out. They have another chair, a double, but it's been broken for years and they're too cheap to fix it. Then they have 2 surface lifts one is a J bar on they're bunny hill which is very short, and the other is a T bar that only accesses 2 trails and they're both steep black diamond mogul runs. Last but not least, from the parking lot to the lodge to the lifts, is run down and falling apart.
    I emailed them politely bringing up these points to them and asking them to do something about my season pass I never got to use. I received an email back from the owner of the place. He told me that he would not respond to my query unless I identified myself with my name (which he already had), address, phone #, etc. He said and I quote directly from the email "I find it difficult to respond to anonymous internet criticisms". Well "anonymous" internet criticisms are very real, and once people start talking about their bad experiences at his mountain on that new fan dangle internet thingy he'll see just how real it is. Avoid this place at all costs.