Ramzová Resort Reviews
7 am 18 Oct 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Ramzova at m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Ramzová Ski Resort
March 09, 2006
Beautiful views, Very good lifts,sometimes too long queues.
Incredible food in restaurants but not all the waiters polite enough.
But all in all - I recommend Ramzova all my friends.
Overall: 5.0. Based on 1 vote and 2 reviews. Vote
Ski in/Ski out: 5.0
(1) The ski area is located far from any accommodation, (3) a free ski bus takes you to the ski area in a short trip, (5) Ski-in ski-out accommodation is available.
(1) Ramzová relies entirely on natural snow, (3) there are just a few snow cannons, (5) there are snowmaking facilities on all pistes.
Lift Staff: 5.0
(1) The staff at Ramzová are rude or unhelpful, (5) lift staff at Ramzová are pleasant, cheerful and eager to help.
(1) Beginners can only watch others ski and snowboard, (3) a few gentle slopes but beginners will get bored in less than a week, (3) Vast areas of gentle terrain.
(1) No intermediate terrain at Ramzová, (3) intermediate skiers will get bored after a few days, (5) vast areas of cruising runs.
(1) Bring your own food, there isn't even a shop. (5) A wide variety of places to eat and drink in the resort, from fast food to fancy restaurants.
(1) Besides the snow and walking there is nothing to do here, (3) the non-skier will find things to do for few days but may become bored after a week, (5) the resort area is a fascinating place to visit, regardless of winter sports.
Winter Walks: 5.0
(1) Very limited walking and no snowshoe trails, (3) a couple of designated scenic walking/snowshoe trails, (5) extensive and diverse winter walking trails for all abilities.