Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa Resort Reviews
7 am 25 Apr 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Mount Etna Linguaglossa at m altitude issued:
Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa Ski Resort
April 05, 2017
Daniele from Italy
Stupenda la location, il panorama mozzafiato sciare con il Vulcano che "fuma" in fronte, durante la salita e poi sciare guardando il mare è senza dubbio un emozione unica, indescrivibile.
Le piste non sono tantissime, ma sufficenti per una giornata di sci. Consiglio anche per chi pratica scialpinismo, di farsi accompagnare fino ai Crateri Sommitali a 3329 metri. Noi ci siamo fatti accompagnare dalle Guide Alpine di www-guidetna-it.
Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa Ratings
Overall: 5.0. Based on 2 votes and 1 review. Vote
(1) At least one overnight stop, (2) requires a whole day, (3) requires more than half a day – you may have time for a few turns (4) arrive by lunchtime and ski all afternoon, (5) there is a main airport within an hour of Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa.
(1) An ugly resort in a bland setting, (3) average mountain views and resort, (5) a spectacular setting and a beautiful / historic resort town.
Snow Grooming: 5.0
(1) There are no snow groomers at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa, (3) occasionally some pistes are left ungroomed and in a poor state, (5) all the runs at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa are groomed daily.
Nearby options: 5.0
(1) If snow conditions are poor at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa, it will be poor everywhere nearby, (3) there are good alternatives within an hours drive, (5) other locations on the same lift pass provide a rich variety of snowsure ski conditions.
Regional rating: 5.0
(1) Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa usually has poor snow conditions compared to other resorts in region, (3) has average conditions for the region, (5) usually has the best snow conditions in the region.
Lift Staff: 5.0
(1) The staff at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa are rude or unhelpful, (5) lift staff at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa are pleasant, cheerful and eager to help.
Variety of pistes: 5.0
(1) The ski runs are featureless and unvaried, (3) the ski runs are varied but not extensive enough for a week, (5) Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa has diverse and interesting pistes including forests and high alpine terrain.
(1) Beginners can only watch others ski and snowboard, (3) a few gentle slopes but beginners will get bored in less than a week, (3) Vast areas of gentle terrain.
(1) No intermediate terrain at Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa, (3) intermediate skiers will get bored after a few days, (5) vast areas of cruising runs.
(1) No off-piste worth mentioning, (2) off piste is out-of-bounds, (3) some varied offpiste that stays fresh for one or two days, (5) a vast array of off-piste routes that can stay untracked for several days.
Mountain Dining: 5.0
(1) Nowhere to buy food by the pistes, (3) some places to eat up on the mountain but they are often busy and expensive, (5) there is a variety of excellent mountain eateries right next to the slopes to suit all budgets.
(1) Bring your own food, there isn't even a shop. (5) A wide variety of places to eat and drink in the resort, from fast food to fancy restaurants.
(1) Nothing to do, not even a bar, (3) there are a few bars in the resort but nothing special, (5) clubs and bars stay open until very late and have a friendly atmosphere.
Other Sports: 5.0
(1) No sports facilities at all apart from ski lifts, (3) resort has just a small public swimming pool, (5) resort has all kinds of sports facilities, including a full-size swimming pool.
(1) Besides the snow and walking there is nothing to do here, (3) the non-skier will find things to do for few days but may become bored after a week, (5) the resort area is a fascinating place to visit, regardless of winter sports.
Winter Walks: 5.0
(1) Very limited walking and no snowshoe trails, (3) a couple of designated scenic walking/snowshoe trails, (5) extensive and diverse winter walking trails for all abilities.
Ski Pass Value: 5.0
(1) A 1 week ski pass is overpriced compared to the number of lifts available, (3) the ski pass is averagely priced and covers a reasonable number of lifts, (5) ski passes are excellent value for money and cover a lot of lifts spanning a big area.
Value (National): 5.0
(1) Overall, Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the country and not worth the money, (3) overall represents average value for money, (5) overall offers the best value resort in the country.
Value (Global): 5.0
(1) Overall, Mount Etna Nord Piano Provenzana Linguaglossa is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world, (3) overall it offers pretty average value for money compared to resorts from other countries, (5) internationally the resort offers excellent value for money.