Malam Jabba Resort Reviews
4 pm 26 Apr 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Malam Jabba at m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Malam Jabba Ski Resort
February 04, 2017
asad from Pakistan
Beautiful mountains .
[note from the editor: post will remain for a short time.]
Malam Jabba Ratings
Overall: 5.0. Based on 2 votes and 2 reviews. Vote
(1) At least one overnight stop, (2) requires a whole day, (3) requires more than half a day – you may have time for a few turns (4) arrive by lunchtime and ski all afternoon, (5) there is a main airport within an hour of Malam Jabba.
Public Transport: 5.0
(1) There are no buses or taxis to Malam Jabba, (3) there are slow or infrequent buses / trains available, (5) getting to the resort is easy with frequent bus / train connections.
(1) An ugly resort in a bland setting, (3) average mountain views and resort, (5) a spectacular setting and a beautiful / historic resort town.
(1) No places to stay in/near Malam Jabba, (3) a few places to stay in the resort, (5) a wide variety of accommodation suitable to suit all budgets.
Cheap Rooms: 5.0
(1) No budget accommodation available, (3) just one or two hostels so book ahead, (5) several cheap hostels and pensions available.
Luxury Hotels: 5.0
(1) No luxury accommodation available, (3) just one or two luxury hotels so book ahead, (5) several up-market hotels in Malam Jabba.
Ski in/Ski out: 5.0
(1) The ski area is located far from any accommodation, (3) a free ski bus takes you to the ski area in a short trip, (5) Ski-in ski-out accommodation is available.
(1) There are no child care facilities at Malam Jabba, (5) the resort has excellent child-care facilities including at least one reasonably priced creche.
(1) Occasionally gets enough snow for skiing, (2) is often closed due to a lack of snow, (3) occasionally suffers from a lack of snow, (4) rarely suffers from a lack of snow, (5) Malam Jabba is snowsure even in the poorest seasons.
(1) Malam Jabba relies entirely on natural snow, (3) there are just a few snow cannons, (5) there are snowmaking facilities on all pistes.
January 12, 2016
NAAN from Canada
It is very good.