Ski India

Gulmarg Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for Gulmarg at  m altitude issued: 10 am27 Nov 2015 (local time)
Ski India

Gulmarg Resort Reviews

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for Gulmarg Ski Resort

• February 09, 2012
    from Australia

Justinejames, can you comment on Pine Palace hotel? Is it still reasonable to stay at, as I find Pine Palace platnium too expensive for me. Or has anyone seen or experienced Uppharwatt hotel?

Also, I have heard that second phase gondola might not be reopened. Any comments whether it is still worth going to Gulmarg?

[note from the editor: this post will remain for a short time]

• February 05, 2012
    from Austria

To another reveiwer:

We stay at the Heevan retreat. Looks ok and so are the reviews. Nice to hear you have a good time out there in Gulmarg.

I always now go to gulmargsnowsafety dot com they use the snow-forcast information plus the actual avalanche situation.

Really looking forward to our time in Gulmarg:

Thx sven

• February 01, 2012
    from Australia

As far as I have seen is the best and most accurate and most dependable forecast site. You can try insat images also. As you are travelling in March it's always lot of snow in Gulmarg that time around. We have been skiing here and the last few days were awesome.
    Double check where you are staying as there is a lot of misinformation about lodging in Gulmarg. I would recommend Alpine Ridge..pinepaace platinum..gee an retreat as they are only reputed and trustworthy hotels next to gondola.

• January 10, 2012
    from India

We stayed at Gulmarg 31st Dec 2011 to 2nd Jan 2012 and it was great. Enjoyed ski and snow. People at Gulmarg are very friendly, helpful and trust worthy. We stayed at Gulmarg Resorts, well heated as required and the staff are courteous.

Recommend everyone to visit whenever you get opportunity.

• January 09, 2012
    from Australia

Hi, I'm currently in Gulmarg and the snow conditions are good. I'm staying at Alpine Ridge nearest to Gondola; well equiped with heating and good power backup considering there was no electricity from last few days, they managed to keep us warm and service is excellent.
    Gulmarg is looking good for the season I may extend my stay.

• January 04, 2012
    from Ukraine

From what I have heard, it is snowing up there. Will be snowy. The huts are located centrally. Best for the view.

• December 19, 2011
    from India

Hi. I run a ski inn ski out hotel in gulmarg by name of alpine ridge.I would be more than happy to answer any queries relAted to gulmarg.
    We are expecting snow today and tomorrow.let's hope for the best.

• December 19, 2011
    from India

Hi. I run a ski-in ski-out hotel in Gulmarg by name of alpine ridge. I would be more than happy to answer any queries related to Gulmarg.

• December 13, 2011
    from India

Hey, I'm going for skiing course commencing from 26/12/11, being organised by iism, Gulmarg. I want to know I wear spectacles and without which I can't see. So do I need lens for skiing and what are the clothes we are going to need in Gulmarg.

[note from the editor: this post will stay in place for a short time]

• November 16, 2011
    from India

The best time of skiing in Gulmarg is 15th Jan to 20 Feb.