Goldeck Resort Reviews
12 am 03 Dec 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Goldeck at m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Goldeck Ski Resort
September 25, 2015
Gethyn from United Kingdom
Cannot beleive some of the views I have seen. Small resort but with spectacular views and very quick moving queues. Great for a day out.
Overall: 1.8. Based on 1 vote and 1 review. Vote
Public Transport: 1.0
(1) There are no buses or taxis to Goldeck, (3) there are slow or infrequent buses / trains available, (5) getting to the resort is easy with frequent bus / train connections.
(1) An ugly resort in a bland setting, (3) average mountain views and resort, (5) a spectacular setting and a beautiful / historic resort town.
(1) No places to stay in/near Goldeck, (3) a few places to stay in the resort, (5) a wide variety of accommodation suitable to suit all budgets.
Ski in/Ski out: 1.0
(1) The ski area is located far from any accommodation, (3) a free ski bus takes you to the ski area in a short trip, (5) Ski-in ski-out accommodation is available.
(1) There are no child care facilities at Goldeck, (5) the resort has excellent child-care facilities including at least one reasonably priced creche.
Snow Grooming: 1.0
(1) There are no snow groomers at Goldeck, (3) occasionally some pistes are left ungroomed and in a poor state, (5) all the runs at Goldeck are groomed daily.
Lift Staff: 3.0
(1) The staff at Goldeck are rude or unhelpful, (5) lift staff at Goldeck are pleasant, cheerful and eager to help.
(1) the resort is always busy and there are usually long lift queues, (3) it is quiet apart from occasional weekends and school holidays, (5) it is uncrowded and lift queues are very rare.
Value (Global): 1.0
(1) Overall, Goldeck is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world, (3) overall it offers pretty average value for money compared to resorts from other countries, (5) internationally the resort offers excellent value for money.