Ski Canada - BC

FWA Powder Catskiing Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for FWA Powder Catskiing at  m altitude issued: 4 am10 Dec 2016 (local time)
Ski Canada - BC

FWA Powder Catskiing Resort Reviews

CaFWA Powder Catskiing

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for FWA Powder Catskiing Ski Resort

Ski Resort Rating: Rate FWA Powder Catskiing

• March 22, 2012
    from United Kingdom

I recently had the pleasure of riding with the FWA operation. I can't speak highly enough about these guys, from start to finish the service was first class. With regard to the trip itself, put in simple terms, amazing!!!!! Brain and Chad looked after us, showed us great lines and powder like I've never seen before. If you get the chance to ride with FWA take it, a trip of a life time for me and thankfully I got the great pictures from Leslie to prove it. I recommend FWA, Top Top class!!!

• October 28, 2008
    from Canada

Hello all, I have been fortunate to ski over 25 days with Fernie Wilderness in the past 3 years and each new day brings on bigger smiles then Christmas morning!! The staff,terrain,POWDER and everything in general about F.W.A. is out of this world. Knee to waist deep powder is what you can expect on this legendary experience that will leaving you choking on dry fresh powder run after run!

• October 21, 2008
    from United Kingdom

I have snowboarded at FWA over 20 times and the staff and the entire catskiing operation is such a unique canadian Powder experience. The hillside backcountry lodge with the homemade food.. wood burning hot tub was the ideal canadian mountain authentic highlight everytime I visit!