Castione Della Presolana Resort Reviews
12 am 11 Dec 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Castione Della Presolana at m altitude issued:
Castione Della Presolana
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Castione Della Presolana Ski Resort
March 22, 2010
Bruno Vanuzzi from Brazil
Castione Della Presolana is a ski area, not a resort at all. So, you must understand that you will not use every lift in the same day. The ski areas are not connected, and use different tickets. I did some snowboard at Monte Pora area. Cool people, nice restaurants, not so fast lifts, but ok! This is not intended for tourists, so everybody is from Milan...nice! Pretty decent vertical at Pora Cima, very radical. There is a good terrain park too. Good pistes for beginners, too. I do recommend!
Castione Della Presolana Ratings
Overall: 4.5. Based on 1 vote and 1 review. Vote
(1) An ugly resort in a bland setting, (3) average mountain views and resort, (5) a spectacular setting and a beautiful / historic resort town.
(1) No places to stay in/near Castione Della Presolana, (3) a few places to stay in the resort, (5) a wide variety of accommodation suitable to suit all budgets.
Cheap Rooms: 5.0
(1) No budget accommodation available, (3) just one or two hostels so book ahead, (5) several cheap hostels and pensions available.
Luxury Hotels: 4.0
(1) No luxury accommodation available, (3) just one or two luxury hotels so book ahead, (5) several up-market hotels in Castione Della Presolana.
(1) There are no child care facilities at Castione Della Presolana, (5) the resort has excellent child-care facilities including at least one reasonably priced creche.
(1) Castione Della Presolana relies entirely on natural snow, (3) there are just a few snow cannons, (5) there are snowmaking facilities on all pistes.
(1) Beginners can only watch others ski and snowboard, (3) a few gentle slopes but beginners will get bored in less than a week, (3) Vast areas of gentle terrain.
(1) Bring your own food, there isn't even a shop. (5) A wide variety of places to eat and drink in the resort, from fast food to fancy restaurants.
(1) Nothing to do, not even a bar, (3) there are a few bars in the resort but nothing special, (5) clubs and bars stay open until very late and have a friendly atmosphere.
Value (National): 5.0
(1) Overall, Castione Della Presolana is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the country and not worth the money, (3) overall represents average value for money, (5) overall offers the best value resort in the country.
Value (Global): 4.0
(1) Overall, Castione Della Presolana is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world, (3) overall it offers pretty average value for money compared to resorts from other countries, (5) internationally the resort offers excellent value for money.