Ski USA - Colorado

Irwin Resort Reviews

• Weather Forecast for Irwin at  m altitude issued: 4 am07 Dec 2016 (local time)
Ski USA - Colorado

Irwin Resort Reviews

UsIrwin

Use the buttons below to tell us…

Visitor reviews for Irwin Ski Resort

Ski Resort Rating: Rate Irwin

from Canada

That’s all I can say.  Wow! What a way to spend my 68th birthday.

Thanks to you, Billy, Caroline and Kyra (& the rest of your staff) for a super fantastic ski day.  Without a doubt the best ski day of my life.

Alan & Billy…you “ramped” the day up perfectly, giving everyone a chance to get comfortable & then increasing the challenge.  You two guys (& Caroline & Kyra) worked your butts off for us and we appreciate it.

And not to leave out the photo efforts of Alex.  The pictures were great and will be a treasured memory (until next year).

We skied Monarch on the way back to Avon.  They reported 26” over the last 48 hours and they did have quite a dump.  But it was not like the champagne that you delivered.

from Canada

Holly cow! I had an incredible time with you guys! Ally and I had, no doubt, the best time of anyone in our group - thank you for showing us such a grand time. Ally and I loved every minute or our "Adventure". The conditions were amazing! Mike, Alan, you guys are awesome guides! Karina, thank you for all your hard work to make our day so special. Great food, great conversation, and those Wagner skis were fantastic! Thanks again for our most memorable day of skiing in my life.

from Canada

We wanted to thank you and all the CS Irwin crew again for the great time we had skiing with you and Billy.  Truely a memorable experience.  We really appreciated the way in which you both presented optional lines depending on the ability of the various group members and what they were looking for.  That certainly added to the experience and made for a less regimented, more skiing with friends sort of atmosphere.

from Canada

I had never been back country skiing in my life, only on the groomed slopes of Snowmass and CB. I had fun and lots of it. All my worries went away and all I could do was smile and look for tracks, because it was still snowing like crazy. The limited visibility was a bonus for me because I couldn’t see how steep it was. I was too busy looking for tracks and having fun. It was awesome. My only complaint was that it ended. It was by far the most fun I have ever had with a pair of skis. Thanks CS Irwin, it was amazing. You guys and girls were first class all the way.  Thanks for putting up with a rookie, it was a blast…CB definition of fun = CS Irwin.

from Canada

We had such a blast at CS Irwin! Everything was so fun, happy and exciting. We all felt so comfortable with the skiing. Billy challenged us...only because he knew better than us how we could ski. He made it fun to be in the trees and made every run the best run of the day! This trip to CS Irwin, was a the trip of a lifetime, in other words we will totally be back.

from Canada

Doug, Andy and I have all cat-skied before, and Doug and I have certainly been around the block as far as ski venues and areas go.  The experience we had at C.S. Irwin was the most pleasurable skiing experience we have ever had. We appreciate your attention to customer service,  and both the terrain and the lunch cabin were exemplary.  As for the sno-cat, that was certainly the Gulf Stream of sno-cats. We would not hesitate to recommend your program to anyone who has any affinity for the sport.